Monday, February 2, 2009

Luck by chance

After quite a while Ritu and I watched a good quality and meaningful movie yesterday- Luck by chance. From the word go, the movie, I felt, was spellbounding and interesting as it appeals to some very interesting messages close to my heart. The start was great, the acting was superb, the theme and messages, the relationships and the complexities with stardom was wonderfully depicted and characterised. The twists and turns of time, luck and fate really moves people like puppets and it is a treat to see them from the outside. Konkana was wonderful and I simply loved the end. After Taare Zameen Par this was a good watch and I would recommend it to everyone who wants to catch a glimpse of this serious, thought provoking action!!! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment